I support women in different stages of women's health: from fertility (preconception) through pregnancy, birth and the fourth trimester, as an ayurvedic practitioner and doula.
Besides, I guide women through the healing of digestive disorders, such as IBS, Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's disease.
A significant vector of my work is healing through nutrition and herbs as medicine based on Ayurveda and nutritional science.
I believe now is the time, more than ever, to combine ancient wisdom and modern practices, to empower women in their health journey.
My strong belief of our self-healing ability and the mind-body connection has led me to who I am right now. 11 years ago I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease. Western doctors told me I had to take medication for the rest of my life. Ayurveda showed me a different understanding of health. My symptoms never came back.
- Namaskar -
Certifications and trainings:
- CPR and first aid for adult, child and baby (certified until february 2023)
- Certified Detox Specialist by the Health Science Academy (2021)
-Certified Advanced Child and Brain Development Nutritional Advisor by the Health Science Academy (2021)
- Certified Advanced Fertility Nutritional Advisor by the Health Science Academy (2020)
- Amba Female Embodiment training by Amba Movement (2019)
- Postpartum Doula training by Carriage House Birth (2019)
- Ayurvedic practitioner (Dravyaguna) certified by Atreya Smith European Institute of Vedic Studies (2018)
- Pancha karma internship with Dr. Shailesh Muli (2018)
- Integral Qigong practice leadership training certified by Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai chi
- Dravyaguna training with Dr. Shailesh Muli (2017)
- Marma therapy training with Dr. Shailesh Muli (2016)
- Zen Shiatsu (300 hours) + TCM certified by Oda (2016)
- Dinacharya training by Vijith Sashidar (2015)
- Ayurvedic nutrition and cooking with Liese van Dam (2014)
- Ayurvedic practitioner training by The Academy of Ayurvedic Studies now known as Delight Yoga certified for year 1 (2013)
“Ayurveda taught me that the potential for healing lies in understanding nature, connecting with nature and adjusting to nature.“