Inanna Care inspires vital living, natural healing, and longevity. I support women in different stages of women's health: from fertility through pregnancy, birth and the fourth trimester, as a (ayur)doula.
Besides, I guide people through the healing of digestive disorders, such as IBS, Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's.
A significant vector of my work is healing through food and plants as medicine. In that regard, I work as an Ayurvedic chef for retreats and I develop recipes for cook books, and personalized meal plans.
The different services I offer are all rooted in the Ayurvedic tradition. 9 years ago, this ancient wisdom helped me to change my life for the better as I recovered from Ulcerative Colitis. Ever since, my ambition has been to share this powerful healing modality with the world.
- Namaskar -
Certifications and trainings:
- Amba Female Embodiment training by Amba Movement (2019)
- Postpartum Doula training by Carriage House Birth (2019)
- Ayurvedic practitioner (Dravyaguna) certified by Atreya Smith - European Institute of Vedic Studies (2018)
- Pancha karma internship with Dr. Shailesh Muli (2018)
- Integral Qigong practice leadership training certified by Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai chi
- Dravyaguna training with Dr. Shailesh Muli (2017)
- Marma therapy training with Dr. Shailesh Muli (2016)
- Zen Shiatsu (300 hours) + TCM certified by Oda (2016)
- Dinacharya training by Vijith Sashidar (2015)
- Ayurvedic nutrition and cooking with Liese van Dam (2014)
- Ayurvedic practitioner training by The Academy of Ayurvedic Studies now known as Delight Yoga certified for year 1 (2013)
“Ayurveda taught me that the potential for healing lies in understanding nature, connecting with nature and adjusting to nature.“